Help!! Need information on my amp, no idea what it is

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dnknme

Hi new here to the forum, so this is my first post //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

I have an amp that I purchased in a lot of audio equipment a while ago. But I've never known the brand, model or actual rating of the amp. I once found the amp online but lost it.

I'm hoping someone has one of the same amps or has some knowledge about it as I'd love to know more about it.

Anyway I know it will put out 1500 watts with a 40herts tone on 12volts. It has a built in cooling fan. It's 2 channel and bridgeable. But if someone can help id really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Dylan

Hi new here to the forum, so this is my first post //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gifI have an amp that I purchased in a lot of audio equipment a while ago. But I've never known the brand, model or actual rating of the amp. I once found the amp online but lost it.

I'm hoping someone has one of the same amps or has some knowledge about it as I'd love to know more about it.

Anyway I know it will put out 1500 watts with a 40herts tone on 12volts. It has a built in cooling fan. It's 2 channel and bridgeable. But if someone can help id really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Dylan
If you can pull the bottom plate off and get a pic of the circuit board...Also on some circuit boards they are stamped to the model and brand ...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.