help meout please

kicker
10+ year member

GIT-R-DONE
auburn ne
hey everybody i was wondering what a good set of subs would be good in a regular cab truck im leaning tords sq but some spl im cinda on a really tight buggit.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif like 2 subs praferably 12's under $200 to 250$ for the both all together and remember mouting depth is very limited THANKS:D

any other ideas ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i know but im not shure were to get the shivas and i have never bought online before there are some shops around my home town area i was kinda looking at some rf's he's but there are others in a different place that i havent been so yet. i think they carry like kicker jl audio and mtx things like that. so i might check prices first.thanks for the ad vise any way.

you wont be dissapointed with teh shiva's...

you can get em from Adire straight from them... but you will avhe to pay shipping.get em from soundillusions.net and you wont ahve to pay shipping...

you cant trealyl get em many other places.. adire is VERY strict about who is allowed to be a dealer for em...

hey what a bout infinity i found some at circut city and the revewes say they are a desent sub for the money about 100$ a peice:confused:

i shall assume taht you are referring to teh reference series...

the Shiva's will be much better than those things...

only 50 bucks more total...

no shipping....

ya im tring to find somthing that i dont have to get on the internet you know you go to a store and get them i dont know how to buy online. i would like the shivas but im not going for a totaly bad ass system i just want somthing that will hit good and clear.

i was going to tri a sub that i got from A FREIND he didnt know if it worked any more it was a late 80's to mid 90's kicker but the vc was fried

hey what about 3 10" kicker comps

i know there more spl but they are cheap i can get them for a $125 for all 3 new in the box's

air space in a regular cab truck would concern me....the box needed to get 12's to propperly work would be costly if you are on a budget..also adding a 3rd sub to the mix would require a better amp for a budget system...if you are gonna do it least do it right

I've had some experience with Audiobahn Natural Sound and for the price they are well worth it. And as for not getting them online, why would u ask people in here, you live far away, and most retail stores arent goin to have what your looking for.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.