HELP!!!!MEMPHIS MCC6A components

Participant count
  • Participant list

spoolinLLY

ok so i had a shop install a Memphis 4 channel amp and front and rear components.on the front doors are Memphis mcc6a components. My question is this. The shop did not install the supplied crossovers and instead put this inline round pill thingy. Sorry Idk what its called so bare with me. Anyways they told me that this pill works just like the crossover.. Now with not having the supplied crossovers installed, would it affect the sound quality?? Should i put the crossovers in?? They quality of them looks great.and that's why Im on the fence about these 400$ set of components and the 2$ piece they installed with them. I think they didn't want to take the time to mount them or anything. I need.your knowledge on this everyone. Thanks again

They voice starts to crack at volume 11 or 12 from my pioneer double din. My brothers old school mb quarts don't do that and he cranks it up really loud. Crisp voice n sound. For how expensive my components and amp were i was disappointed with the sound.

I hope you didn't buy them from a shop. They are kind of a overpriced overhyped brand. If they are cranking then something is set wrong. The filters they used or the amp itself

Is installing the CO's pretty straight forward? Do you think my components are good quality? What your thoughts on them?
Memphis has went down hill the last few years. For $350 you could of done better but speakers matter to the listener. All have pros and cons. Yes it's straight forward

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.