Help Me With My Car Sterio

Participant count
  • Participant list

DevonCRich

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello, I Have A 2018 Jeep Renegade With Some Electrical Issues. I went to a Professional Audio Place that's installed Aftermarket audio parts in Ferraris, Jeeps, Honda's, Fords, and more. I have two 12" Rockford Fosgate P3's, One Class D 1,200 Watt Fosgate Amp, Xfinity Amp, Xfinity Door Speakers, And One Pioneer AVH 2500 NEX. Every Now And Then Even In Park With The Radio Off, The Subs Will Randomly Start Booming And Gotten Loud And So Bad To The Point That I Have To Pull Over And Turn Off My Car To Make It Stop, Any Ideas On What's Wrong And How To Fix This?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I came across those too. Seen all the drivers out on the alibaba sight for sure. Wonder who is making them for PPI? Looked long and hard at those...
Almost all brands operate the same way. Alpine, Pioneer, Kenwood. The technology is based on what sounds it can produce. Basically all brands...
Now you want to know how to do this on your own car? On certain cars that allows you to use head units that are high power, you'll be bridging...
Do a lot of research using YouTube videos and other audio sites/forums. I also purchased several books on aftermarket stereo off of used books...

About this thread

DevonCRich

CarAudio.com Newbie
DevonCRich
California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from