Help me with an alpine type r dilema please

6 12s? Don't do it. I've got the same car you're getting. Great car, but 6 subs crammed in it will look bad no matter how you dress it up. I'd say get 2 really good 15s. Should fit in the trunk, then you can leave the backseat, which will look a lot cleaner as opposed to folding it dwn or taking it out. And is this a comp car or you gonna be driving it. I'd only do the wall if its just for comps. Let us know what you end up doing, I'd like to see it.

Clearly you are not ready to build something like this if you are asking things like "how would i set it up with a wall". You already have 2 Type-r 12s that are 2 ohm VCs, right? Sell the 15. Find a amp that puts out 2k at 2 ohm and build a 4 cube box tuned to 38hz in the trunk if possible

Clearly you are not ready to build something like this if you are asking things like "how would i set it up with a wall". You already have 2 Type-r 12s that are 2 ohm VCs, right? Sell the 15. Find a amp that puts out 2k at 2 ohm and build a 4 cube box tuned to 38hz in the trunk if possible
ok well first i have build a couple boxes however i have never messed with a wall and i am not sure how i would do ports and and which way to face the subs and such.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.