Help me with an alpine type r dilema please

boomstick
10+ year member

hi im sorta new to this web site and i have come to a cross road and need advice. i currently have 2 12" 2ohm alpine type r and 1 15" in a custom box in a jeep Cherokee. its an ok setup and they r set at different waves so not 2 cancel out, however i am now getting a mitsubishi eclipse 2nd gen (1998) and i don't know weather 2 get rid if the 12s and get a couple more 15s or get rid of the 15 and get a couple more 12s. i am goin for dbs obviously but also sound quality. i plan to up the door speakers and tweeters regardless but i dont know which way to go or which would sound clearer, louder, and overall better. if anyone could give me some advice that would be great. thanks

id add a couple tens to the mix to hit all the waves, but really id stick with all the same size subs.. go with 4 12s if u got the room.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.