Help me spend money!!!

sleek_benzo
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
well.. actually have a few question.. so bare with me fellas.. i'm a newbie..

price isn't a factor.. though i would like to save a much as possible.. but given that i want something nice and clean.. i'm willing to put down the cash...

i currently have a memphis mc1000d amp and wondering how many re8 or ed8a sub i could run on it??

which out of the two do you think will perform the best.. i'm leaning more towards spl (65/35)

pricing on re8 is very good but for some reason i can't access the ed site.. wondering how much it would be for one..

i really want 4 (6 if possible).. and i'm open to other sub if you fellas have any in mind..

thanks in advance..

so you're saying that i can run 6 re8 on my memphis, correct? or would it be too much???

if not on their site, do you or anyone know the cost of one (ed8a)?

should i get a memphis mc500 and run 4 re8? do you think that'll be enough.. looking in the range of 140-145...

don't you think that's a little too much power for them??

maybe i should buy the memphis mc500 for them?? what do you think??

spec:

RMS Power 4 ohm (Watts) 250X1

RMS Power 2 ohm (Watts) 500x1

thinking i'm gonna buy the memphis mc-500d for them..

i'll get 4 re8 .. should be sending about 125 to each sub..

i'll just save the mc-1000d for other car...

is ed8a out of the question?? how come no one is recommending them.. i heard they were nice???

oh well.. my luck i guess.. i was thinking about 4 8w7 but that something that expected already since i have w7 on my other vehicle..

should i get 5 re8????

LOL.. dumb of me..

think i'll stick with for.. space is kind of an issue.. but if called for.. i'll just buy two more..

amp: memphis mc-500D

sub: (4) re8

cool stuff.. thanks for the help fellas..

any more input you guys might have??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.