help me... Schneider enclosure needed.

Participant count
  • Participant list

bee

Just a few things i need: Can sum1 give me a enclosure size to suit 2 schneider 12'' SPL series, or just tell me how much litres i need and i'll work it out. ported or sealed? i mainly listen to r n b and rap songs. And yes im gonna pump it!

Also how would i wire it up? Plezz help wanted! tank -Q //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Turn the volume completely down and operate ot normally. This is to see if it is the built in amplifier that is shutting down. If the radio does...
That would be a function of the harness, not the HU, I think. Have you looked into a Maestro or iData interface? i would check with crutchfield...
Dammned good speakers. Just pass up the CL series,and you will be pleased with CDT speakers. I still enjoy all mine. Polk MM series and Infinity...
Lifelong Pioneer Premier series user here. Switched to the Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S and never looked back. Excellent sounding...

About this thread

bee

bee
australia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
bee