help me pick a ten.....

bottwell666
10+ year member

lost warrior
canton tx
i have a profile clarus amp that is 600 rms x's 1 at 4ohms or 300 x's 2 at 2ohms i am looking 4 a ten that will work great with this amp and my box is a q logic 1 feet sealed or ported box adn that is the amp and box im going 2 use so help me out i really want alot of spl and alittle sq my car is a 1969 el camino and my cd player is alpine 9805...............

oh and my max price is about 150 or so

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

If you can find one the Pioneer GM-D8604 or the D8704 are rock solid and do more then rated. And at 180 bucks shipped that is a good price considering they were going for 220+ a few months ago. I...
Is this a blue or blue/white wire from the Kenwood? The ACC wire is red and although that should turn on the amp, it is not the prefered wiring method. Disconnect the Remote wire and put a jumper...
You could do the 8" as a front sub on its own amp and use it to bridge/enhance the gap between your 12" in the rear to the midranges
https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my Joying head unit.

About this thread

bottwell666

10+ year member
lost warrior
bottwell666
canton tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date