• Total voters
    Participant count
  • Participant list

JarvisB
10+ year member

JarvisB
MI/DC
Hey guys,

I am going have to buy a new set of wheels and tires pretty soon so I want have a lot of problem narrowing down to one set of wheels lol. I cant just decide which one would I like the best.

Since I cant decide so I decided to make this poll so hopefully you guys would be able to give me a few pointers and your opinions to help me decide in the end.

Here are my options (click on links to see some more pictures if you want)

1. Saleen Extreme

saleen_s302_extreme.jpg

2.Black cobra R

blackcobrar.jpg

3. Boss

Boss_336_Black.jpg

4. Black 7 spoke Saleen

7spokesaleen.jpg

5. Chrome Saleen/Shelby wheels

ford_mustang_saleen_20-1.jpg

Here is a picture of my explorer with 22s for your reference. I will be lowering the explorer this spring so try to envision my explorer being lowered 2 inches.

IMG_1699.jpg

If you have a completely different set of wheels in mind, let me know! I am open to other ideas.

Here is a few things that maybe you guys should know regarding to this idea:

-It will be lowered 2 inches (this spring and will be using 275/45/20 all season tires)

-I already got black and silver theme going on(grille powdercoated black, black headlight, black taillights)

-It will be turbo'd hopefully in the summer (aiming for 400 hp, if not then higher 300s horses)

-For the 20s, I want it to look like it came from ford's production or maybe saleen. Simple but clean.

-I'm not sure if I would want this set of wheels to look similar with my 22s or do I want it to be different, I m still open.

-Hopefully in the future I will be able to paint my explorer black, so I think I would want a blacked out look.

As of now, I am in love with the #4 choice, I think they will look like stock but still sporty and neat looking although the decision is not final yet so thats why I am asking you give me your opinion if possible. Thanks in advance!

Not too bad IMO, when it is lowered, it would look good. also I am getting 275/45 tires which will fill the wheel wells pretty good. Remember I got some snow and salt in Michigan so maybe 22s or bigger isnt really a good idea. I already got a set of 22s for spring/summer

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...