help me identify these Rockford 8's

Participant count
  • Participant list

lillitnn92
10+ year member

when i bought my civic hatch a few weeks ago, the guy just left all his stereo equipment in it. i'm trying to find out what model these are to find specs on them. i'm going to throw them in my truck and would like to know about what size sealed box they were supposed to be in. aside from the sun damage they seem to be in decent shape. anyone got an idea?

img0052ap4.jpg

img0053yg9.jpg

Those look like the ones that come in the truck boxes. They are not punches, but maybe references if memory serves me correct.

old school brother, I would go a little large on the box. just my 0.02
got an idea on internal volume? i have two of theses things and was thinking maybe something about .5ish, maybe smaller. granted, i'm not out to do anything but add some low end to the truck now that all my good stuff has been transfered over to the hatch. if anybody can come up with some idea of a model number i would appreciate it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.