Help me finalize my setup

joem1cha3l
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
My stock system in my new Tundra is trash so im going to put in a new head unit, sub and amp. Speakers will be next year.

I forgot about my Sundown Audio 8" Shallow mount that is basically brand new thats in the basement. Im going to re-use that. I do want to get a new amp though, something with a bass knob. Im looking for some crisp, clean bass...not ear pounding. I drive my truck about twice a week so im not looking to dump thousands into this.

Can you suggest an amp - the best bang for the buck. Below is the head unit I plan to run and the sub I have

AXV46Mxl.png

zYR7bGcl.png

Decent head units are 100 bucks. I'd do a 5 channel with an active headunit.

Jvc is the best budget brand out by far. My kw-m730bt blows nearly every deck on the market out the water and mines for sale for 280+ shipping..

I don’t like multichannel amps. Because if something happens your done a 1200 rms amp should be fine for the sub around $300 for a good new one with a warranty

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.