Help me decide!!

jm1hawk
10+ year member

Irvine
Hey everyone. I need some expert advice from so of you guys. I currently am running 2 Alpine type R 10 inch woofers in a sealed enclosure 1.6 cu/ft. I want to upgrade but dont have the space because I have a truck. I have heard great things about TREO SSP's. I built a 1.5cu/ft Ported box and was wondering if my two sealed alpines will be louder or the one 10 inch treo in a ported???? helppp

I was gonna do 1 treo 10 in the 1.5 cu and yes my 2 alpines 10 are in a sealed 1.6
I'd sell the R's and buy either a nice 12 or 15. But since you already built the enclosure, then buy a nice 12.

What amp do you have? What is your electrical like?

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

I was gonna do 1 treo 10 in the 1.5 cu and yes my 2 alpines 10 are in a sealed 1.6
I'd sell the R's and buy either a nice 12 or 15. But since you already built the enclosure, then buy a nice 12.

What amp do you have? What is your electrical like?

Ya i put the type R in the box i just built and it hits the lowes alot better and sound good. I was thinking thats why the treo would be way louder because its a competition grade sub.

also i only have 6 inches of mounting depth thats why the treo 10 would be the only way. Im just looking for your guys opinion on what would be louder the 2 10s in a sealed or the 1 10 treo in a ported

Ya i put the type R in the box i just built and it hits the lowes alot better and sound good. I was thinking thats why the treo would be way louder because its a competition grade sub.
Get it to hit the Home Depot's and you'll be ACE........

hardware.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.