Help identifying this sub?

Participant count
  • Participant list

MickTheStick

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi all,

I'm currently in the process of upgrading my car audio, when I found out that the old pair of subwoofers that I used in my car back in the mid-2000s are actually still around, just collecting dust. I have the opportunity to have them shipped out and possibly save some money that way. Only problem is, I don't know which Subwoofer these are! I had a few different subwoofers back in those days, one of the pairs was excellent, and the others were not so great. So it would only make sense to ship these if they were the ones that I recall being excellent.

I have received a picture of the logo of the subwoofer, but it's behind a grate, and you really can't read the lettering. I would hope that maybe someone here could recognize the logo and which could point me in the right direction.

Also note, I'm unsure if the speakers are stored upside down or not, meaning you may have to rotate the image to identify the logo.

Thanks in advance, and please ignore the dirt / spiderwebs on the box, it's been sitting unused for quite some time!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-08-14 at 8.14.01 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-08-14 at 8.14.01 PM (1).jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 17
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...