Help, How to get more BASS in my car??

Jack32

LA, CA
I need help on how to get more bass in my 2002 SLK.

Benz now have fiber optic network in their cars, hooked up to the stereos.(I have the BOSE system)...because of the fiber optic and the Bose system setup, i have read that its really hard to do a upgrade...someone have recommanded me to do a simple install of adding an Infinity Basslink on my car, but does that thing add much bass at all??

thanks

Jack

Cambridge soundworks make a speaker system which runs off of a digital fiber-optic out from digital soundcards on PC's. This wouild be the same technology in your Bose system. I don't see how there wouldn't be a setup for an all digital system, or perhaps hook up a digital/analog converter.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.