help hooking up my stereo system

bigrob_81
10+ year member

az
I only hooked a deck up once before, so i need some help with my total system. I have a 98 honda accord coupe, I want to install a pioneer DEH-P3500 cd player I will be using my stock mids and highs for now but will be replaceing those soon need help installing cd player.

I have two amps A 6 channel PRECESION POWER PC650 AMP READ SOMPLACE (6 CHANNEL 50 WRMS @ 4 OHMS BRIDGABLE TO 2OHMS @ 100 WRMS/CHANNEL) DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

I HAVE A CROSSFIRE 300x2 CFA602 AMP

LAST I HAVE 2 JL AUDIO 10" W3'S IN A SEALED BOX

NOW WHAT I WANTED TO SO WAS HOOK THE PPI AMP TO MY STOCK MID HIGHS AND RUN THE CROSSFIRE AMP TO THE JL SUBS DOES THAT SEEM LIKE THE BEST WAY DO I NEED TO BRIDGE ANYTHING AND HOW DO I RUN THE WIRES

PLEASE HELP ME

Well, for starters, is the PPi amp meant for higs/mids. If its not youll blow your speakers.

I dont know, nor do I really care how JL's hit(no offense), but from what Iv been told is that youll need more than a 300x2 amp to push 'em to your standards. Theyll hit but it wont be anything special. I dont know much about bridging amp cuz iv never had too.

If you got anymore questions about what i just typed then just ask.

If your interested I may have a few things you may want later on down the road as you progress in stereos.

i dunno what there made for mids or highs, i used to my ppi amp running my entire system mids highs subs but i just got this other crossfire amp and thought maybe i could use it for the subs i dunno need help hooking up entire system still

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.