help hooking up 99 camaro power door locks

Participant count
  • Participant list

hemi=22s
10+ year member

I Pop Bottles
I have a 99 Camaro that does not have factory door locks (buttons anyway) but does have the factory wiring and actuators on the latch mechanism in the door

I guess it had a keyless entry system on it but I don't have the factory remote

to the factory actuators there is a tan and gray wire in door and turns into a black and black with white stripe in the door

every install guide gives guidelines to hook up to the door lock switch wires which again I don't help

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

That's it. But from the responses I'm getting I'm going to acquire a car audio battery and see what happens. I'm still worried I wired the sub...
Honestly I don't think it would be hard for them to make it where you use android auto AND your own music source. They made it able to do so...
Agreed with this here. Since you have the unit pulled out of the car/dash...test it at your car battery directly for operation. very simple to do...
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
Yeah, put the probes on the power wire and ground wire of the amplifier. Multimeter on DC. Do not put it on the wires that go to your speakers. M

About this thread

hemi=22s

10+ year member
I Pop Bottles
hemi=22s
west palm beach, fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date