HELP! hertz comps jl 10w6v3 distributionblock zx750.1

Participant count
  • Participant list

b0wl_of_weed

canada
Hey guys! Names Brandon. Anyways I got a 20

10 crew cab dodge I got a couple questions as for I love music but can build a house but dunno how to hook this stuff up so I pay someone but I don't like being scammed so here it goes.

I got 4 6.5 hi energy hertz speakers and a hdp5 channel amp. So I got factory head unit not the screen but the SLT dial version. And a PAC thing for rca wheel controls then 4 gauge running to the back behind seat with hdp5 amp running the speakers in doors.

Then I just bought 10" fox box driver side ported. And I'm buying a jl 10w6v3 and I'm ganna throw it in the foxbox.

And finally I got a kicker zx750.1 mono amp I wanna use to power that jl. Now here's where my ISSUE IS I need a distribution block? Anything else I'm ganna need? Do I have to put a deck in my buddy had a used pioneer deck that would probably work that's double din but suggestions please?? Before visions makes me buy a bunch of **** I don't need.

Also how hard is this process to do by myself haha distribution block got my confused. And if I paid for a installer what would be a good price for this install seeing as speakers and wire already done just need sub and distrbution block.

Also what bub think born my set up for crew cab dodge

Thanks guys!!

you can wire the distribution block if you've done everything else.

1. disconnect battery

2. disconnect power wire from amp

3. connect power wire into distribution block input

4. connect wire from dist. block output 1 to amp 1

5. connect wire from dist. block output 2 to amp 2.

amps can ground separately.

amp_wiring_diagram.gif

this, without the capacitor

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.