Help getting info on this amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

Name'sDEEZ

CarAudio.com Regular
Earth
Whats up forum i recently got a vehicle and saw that they had a system installed. I followed the wire and surprised that they left the amp there. I searched google but i get different language results and the english ones just mention the name. The amp is.

Soundstream
D-tower series
DTR1.1400D

Anyone know anything about this amp?

i remember those. make sure you have good grounding and dont clip it too hard. it has a tiny (but sufficient for normal operation) ground wire for the preamp, and the outputs already work pretty hard. other than that, expect decent enough performance for a mid-range map

i remember those. make sure you have good grounding and dont clip it too hard. it has a tiny (but sufficient for normal operation) ground wire for the preamp, and the outputs already work pretty hard. other than that, expect decent enough performance for a mid-range map
What do you mean preamp ground wire? Where is it? And thanks for this added info by the way.

What do you mean preamp ground wire? Where is it? And thanks for this added info by the way.
its internal. a small black wire that jumpers from the preamp board to the main board or section. its not meant to carry any meaningful amount of current, just kill any noise, but its direct circuit parallel with the ground, so if you have poor grounding, the excess current will go through this tiny wire via the rca shield and can burn up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...