help finding the right amp

Did anyone notice that he wants to run not only 2 diff subs, but diff ohms as well?
Maybe I wasn't clear in my initial post. I am only running 1 sub. It just so happens I have 2 different 15s ATM. I wanted an amp that did 2 and 1 ohms so I could try out both of them.

The kicker amp is an old friends who I don't see much anymore. Obviously if I choose that amp the sa-15 is out of the question.

One wouldn't get you all you can get from the sub at 2Ω but it would certainly be safe. If you plan to get two to start with, I would go ahead and strap them right away and just be very conservative with the gain.
I jus picked up a audio technix 800.1, this should be perfect for what I need. Thanks for the help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.