help finding rims

Participant count
  • Participant list
well seen these on a different car and thought they would look nice on mine asked the guy where he bought them and he said mexico there was no brand or anything on the rim

well its not my car its my grandpas and maybe it will b mine soon and hes set on this rims but i would personally go with some daytons but for now i need help finding rims similar to those thanks for your opinion anyways

welp take a trip down to mexico. i remember in brasil like every wheel place had rims lookin like those and they were only like 100Reis which is like $45. or go to http://www.summitracing.com and look cuz i know ive seen similar ones at the actual store but onbline there is like a zillion pages and im to lazy to search thgrough them all.

i actually found some at the ford dealership they are off of a 96 crown vic but they want 190 a rim and that seems a little expensive so maybe tryin to find something after market if not i think we will be going with daytons just dont know wat size to put on

yeah def. dont ever buy anything from a dealership they will always be overpriced. try looking at a junkyard or in the paper. its a common car so you prob. will get lucky and find some for very cheap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.