Help finding budget GPS Double Dun

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey everyone..

I have a 2012 Nissan Frontier S. I am looking to upgrade the stock stereo to a GPS in dash. I’d like to find the best option possible for as cheap as possible. Under $300 would be great. Under $400 would be ok if I’m getting something awesome. Basically, I have read myself in circles looking at lists and reviews. I want a GPS that is reliable. I want to get rid of my awful auxiliary Bluetooth to use my phone directly for music. A receiver with Spotify and/or XM would be a huge plus as would Apple CarPlay. I’ve seen some Jensen’s on sale at Crutchfield right now with some bonus XM accessory discounts. I’ve also look at Sonix and they have a plethora of cheaper units that look nice at a glance from lesser brands. Any help would be appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.