Why Doesn't my head unit work with my sub

Participant count
  • Participant list

BayleighThomas

I've recently wired a sub to my car and couldn't get the sub to work the wiring is all good but there is no sound to the sub the amp light is on the settings on my head unit for the sub are all good but still no sound, we tried my brother in laws head unit in my car and the sub worked fine then we tried my head unit in hes car and again no sound in hes sub, we sent the head unit back to pioneer thinking the rca ports were no good got a replacement one and still nothing will i have to get another head unit?

I have the Pioneer avh-295bt

make sure if your SUB wire is in good condition
8D3oGj6.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.