Help choosing DVD player

Participant count
  • Participant list

red06f150

SoCal
I've been lurking around these forums trying to plan out the system that i will use, and am stuck on the HU choice. I was wondering from people that have had both, do you prefer the fold out dvd players, or the ones that mount flush in the dash such as the Alpine IVA W200.

Also my budget isn't huge, so are there any particular brands that you would stay away from? I've been looking a the panasonics since they seem to be reasonably priced, as well the Pioneer AVH-P5700DVD. Obviously i would like to put in an alpine and call it a day, but i can't seem to find a good deal on one.

So any HU choices as well as places you would recommend buying them would be great, and much appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.