help choosing a good hu,

valant_94gt
10+ year member

reSQL
I was looking at alpine, then carion, and no pioneer, i need a good hu that will give me nice control, and also look good,(el display/multi color matrix) has to have 3 pre-outs- and aux in, currently i'm lookin at the pioneer deh-p760mp, clarion has more functions like the adjusting of Q and thing like that, but it expensive my buget is 200 shipped...

also the deh-p760 has 2v preouts, how much thoes that matter ??

BAsK510
10+ year member

Epitome
Y not get the Pioneer 750mp...it has 6v preamp outputs...the higher the preamp output the lower ur gains have to be so u get cleaner power...at least thats to my knowledge...

BAsK

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.