help biulding my sub box on this weekend!!

audiophonic_88
10+ year member

hello everyone ,well im biulding my woofer box on this long weekend ..i have a litte bit of questions ..well im biulding a 3.5 cu ft vented.. but I don't understand this .. the air space should be at 3.7 cu ft, so is that means that I have to make my box in the dimension that equals to 3.7cuft... also it has two port holes 4"in by 11" and after the speaker displacement and port displacement the total volume is 3.5cuft ?should I convert my round ports to square one.? well I hope this info helps..!

thanks and happy thanksgiving to everyone !!!

if your round ports arent flared then id make it a slot port instead. your .2 displacement for 2 ports and sub might be off.
.2 for ports and sub is definitely wrong, sub alone displaces that easily
x3... might wanna recheck that math. .15 for ports assuming no flares more with them and .2 or more for sub assuming its a 15? look for 3.8-3.9 cubic feet. your at around 3.3 cubic ft and roughly 38-39 Hz tuning depending on the subs displacement...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.