HELP ASAP!! Dangerous?? 12v battery

nstillmatic
10+ year member

Hey, I opened my trunk today and noticed that there is an air bubble underneath the label on the top of my aux kinetik battery. I can feel it's air under there and not bulging on the case or exterior. As far as conditions go, it's been in my trunk (NE Ohio). Very cold winters, snow, etc. Here is a picture:

IMG_20110402_160059.jpg

Is this a problem, or dangerous at all? I'm worried so if someone can answer quickly I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Hey, I opened my trunk today and noticed that there is an air bubble underneath the label on the top of my aux kinetik battery. I can feel it's air under there and not bulging on the case or exterior. As far as conditions go, it's been in my trunk (NE Ohio). Very cold winters, snow, etc. Here is a picture:
IMG_20110402_160059.jpg

Is this a problem, or dangerous at all? I'm worried so if someone can answer quickly I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
your a dick lol

Lol, this is really not supposed to be a joke. I know that bulging can leak gas or whatever and maybe there was crack underneath the label? I've never seen this before, I'm just being cautious.

Lol, this is really not supposed to be a joke. I know that bulging can leak gas or whatever and maybe there was crack underneath the label? I've never seen this before, I'm just being cautious.
maybe its just the plastic on the outside? lol

So is this normal then? I was just confused how a bubble could appear in the middle of a label unless it was coming from underneath it, as in some kind of leak. It was not like this before and I never removed the label.

you know, you could always just poke the buble with a pin, then press it down and see if any profile can be felt through.... or just use the warranty, and it's on them for not letting you check under the sticker....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.