Help Adjusting New System

Participant count
  • Participant list

Robpevfai

I just installed my first system in a 2001 Chevy Tahoe. For a headunit I picked up the Kenwood KDC-BT558U. Along with a set of Infinity primus pr6500cs for just the front. I also have a single Image Dynamics ID12 D2 V.3 in a sealed 1.5 cu ft enclosure. All powered by a Precision Power PPI P900.4.

I have two of the channels bridged for the sub. After finishing the install the sub just dosnt sound very loud and am a bit confused with all the adjustments on the side of the amp. Could somebody help me set this and get my system sounding better. Let me know if you need anymore information. Thanks, Jeff

Here are some pics of the amp i think i have it wired correctly.

View attachment 26551353

View attachment 26551354

View attachment 26551355

View attachment 26551356

Thank you for your time. So on the rear side have the lpf on x1 and hpf on x10. And turn the lpf to the counter but not all the way. Where would i set the hdf. Sorry for all of my questions I am just a little confused and want to get this sounding good. Thanks for the help.

Thanks scott for the clarification; that is simple enough was just not sure. CSCStang I will set the sub to 80 and the front to 100 and try that out. So whatever button is pressed out is the setting it activates and what about the switch in the middle it has 4ch and stereo? It seems as if when in 4ch the sub dosnt work but in stereo it does.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.