Help a n00b please

i have a Pioneer DEH x9500, and a Pioneer deh p6000ub

for amps i have an MTX RT2400X, Orion 800.4, Rockford 600a4, and an Orion 2500D

for subs i have a 12'' Orion XTR Pro, Sundown SD 12 D4, and 2 12'' DB Drive PLW12d4

That's a tall order for good equipment. Used will get you more for your money tho. Of you want new. I'd go with a cz 702 1 better sub and amp But you'll still need wires and a box

I'd get a used headunit out of the classifieds. Something preferably with USB and aux or maybe a new Pioneer, Kenwood, Clarion, etc. You should be able to do alright with 150 bucks. For an amp there's an Arc Audio 600.1 and plenty of others in the classifieds for around 125 shipped. Get a couple SQ HDS200 12's for 170 bucks and it leaves a little left over for a custom box. Doesn't leave a lot for wiring and everything though.

I have a $80 Kenwood headunit and it works great, USB and aux input, 2v subwoofer/rear pre outs. You could get one or 2 sundown E series or maybe an Obsidian Audio sub. Soundstream and Hifonics amps aren't too expensive, possibly a cheaper Pioneer or Kenwood amp if you're into name brand stuff. Sky High car audio sells great power wire and accessories at awesome prices. My home depot sells 4' x 8' x 3/4" mdf for $35 and to finish it up i'd go ahead and browse Joann's fabric store for something cool to cover your box with...

P.S. Set aside like $20 for box building materials! (Glue, screws, spray adhesive)

P.P.S Set aside like $50 for random stuff that WILL come up during the installation process of your setup. (ZipTies, Split Loom, electrical tape, maybe gauge adapters, solder and a torch to make nice ring terminal connections, band-aids:blackeye:)

my fist system was 600 had some cheaper stuff but it was lound. 2 mofo 12s $219 a pa staxx5500 $230 a kinetik hc600 $100 zero gauge amp kit $45 pther $$$ for little things that add up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.