Help a long time member out..

Participant count
  • Participant list

disturbed471985
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I've been here for a good min and have meet some amazing people along the way. Due to family issues I was forced to sell all my equipment. So I am looking for 4 6.5" coax nothing special or even new. Must be 4ohm that all that matters. Also in need of a 2 channel amp that can do a solid 200 per channel at a 2ohm load.. I don't have much money I can cover cost and all. I have to trade and I Mean this is it. 2 Silver flute 6.5's and Seas Neo's but are mint. Neo's alone with special cups cost me over $80 bucks from madi.. Anyone can help or want to make some kinda trade.. Member old members I have given $100's of stuff away to help the site members so I am not asking for hand outs just help

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.