help a brotha out

Participant count
  • Participant list
tell them... "give me a very quiet muffler" (make sure the outlet is no larger than 3 inches). stock mufflers are usually the quietest...so go to a dealer and try to get a new one from them....probably be real expensive, though.

The muffler should be around 25 bucks if u want to go and get a good one it will be around 80 or so go to your local shop like a auto zone or nappa or a store on that order. Make sure you get a lifetime warrenty on it it will be worth it to pay that little bit extra now then to be putting one on every other year on it or w/e. My dad just saved himself about 70 bucks on doing that you cant loose on this deal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Just remembered, I have that same coaxial/comp set, BNIB, $245 shipped if you are interested. I have the matching coaxials, took these of the...
Using Sky High copper OFC wiring and Stinger 8000 series rcas. The US Acoustics usx4085 is rated at 85X4 @ 12.9 volts and proably close to 100w X...
Got it figured out! Thankfully a friend just found out about KunKonceptz UBT-20 terminal adapters that allow multiple connections to my type 94...
Turn the volume completely down and operate ot normally. This is to see if it is the built in amplifier that is shutting down. If the radio does...

About this thread

91Sunbird

10+ year member
91Sunbird
St. Joseph,MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from