help a beginner

Participant count
  • Participant list

jamie vandenh
10+ year member

I am very interested in car audio and a know a very small amount about. talking to friends, they suggested that i use this site to learn what i need to do to buy a decent pair of subs and a decent amp.

Basically, i need someone to explain to me the ropes on subs and car audio. i know a small amount on this and i would love some help.

Thanks

Lots of subs drop low. Fi Q gets pretty low for the money. Also, amp wise, it depends on how much power to run. Audioque offers a good line for a good price. Just start looking around the site and feel free to ask any questions. pm if you want. goodluck and welcome to the game haha.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Got it figured out! Thankfully a friend just found out about KunKonceptz UBT-20 terminal adapters that allow multiple connections to my type 94...
Turn the volume completely down and operate ot normally. This is to see if it is the built in amplifier that is shutting down. If the radio does...
That would be a function of the harness, not the HU, I think. Have you looked into a Maestro or iData interface? i would check with crutchfield...
I went with Kenwood Exelon. Audio Control amp and speakers. It’s amazing! I’m glad I did some research before buying. Thanks guys.

About this thread

jamie vandenh

10+ year member
jamie vandenh
charleston SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from