heard earned system stolen =(

Was that in Oakland? there are some straight crack heads in this state, but every state has them we just have better ones //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
los angeles area

san francisco had some weirdos as well. some dude was juggling singing songs of different cities. he'd ask someone and they'd say like san jose and he'd sing a san jose song. well he comes to me and asks me where i'm from and i say detroit, and he says i don't know that one. i then called him a dumbass

Does it really matter it says your from Oakland you should be used to hiding your stuff from theifs
yeah, oakland, richmond, east L.A., you name it cali cities **** sometime..

As for me hiding my stuff, everytime I'm in Oakland I don't rock my system.

Some of us can't afford it...ive had my license for over a year with a perfect record, full coverage for my 98 maxima is 3k a year with AAA, i paid 6k for the car...
**** your getting raped..... ive had my license for almost 2 years now, have a clean record, just totaled my Regal, an im getting a GMC Sierra ext cab now, an my insurance is goin up $143, an that is full coverage....

I believe him. Because when i was a kid i stole alot of car and alot of stereos in broad daylight. I once took 2 15s with the amps stapped to the box right in front of a 7elevn. . I was doing this kind of behavior for a long time before i got caught. I also gave up 4 years of my life for my actions. But real talk 3 mins tops to get away with 2 dub7s the amps that was stapped to the backseats, a HU, and a battery, . Its always easier to take something out of a car then it is to install it into the car. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif
I'll let you keep my equipment if you can get my box out in under 5 minutes. I'll let you keep the car if you can carry it with the subs in it.

los angeles area
san francisco had some weirdos as well. some dude was juggling singing songs of different cities. he'd ask someone and they'd say like san jose and he'd sing a san jose song. well he comes to me and asks me where i'm from and i say detroit, and he says i don't know that one. i then called him a dumbass
You should see this one bum in San Francisco, he stays outside the train station with branches and uses the branches to hide himself and pops out and scares the **** out of people and asks for money. If he did it to me I would probably sock him in the face and act like I did it in fear //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I'll let you keep my equipment if you can get my box out in under 5 minutes. I'll let you keep the car if you can carry it with the subs in it.

I may not be able to get the box out in 5 minutes, but if you want to challenge the box lift....id gladly accept...

You should see this one bum in San Francisco, he stays outside the train station with branches and uses the branches to hide himself and pops out and scares the **** out of people and asks for money. If he did it to me I would probably sock him in the face and act like I did it in fear //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
i wouldn't doubt it. i mean in detroit we had a dude playing bewitched on the saxaphone, but in SF, they had colored children beating on bongos and everything. mimes at every ****ing corner

Lol carrying the box you could probally do if your a pretty big guy. But seriously there is no way in hell you could get it out in 5 minutes. I know how it is put in there and it'd prob take me 15-20minutes if I rushed to get it out. I could see some guy getting frustrated and giving up on trying to steal it lol.

Lol carrying the box you could probally do if your a pretty big guy. But seriously there is no way in hell you could get it out in 5 minutes. I know how it is put in there and it'd prob take me 15-20minutes if I rushed to get it out. I could see some guy getting frustrated and giving up on trying to steal it lol.
i'd just take your **** car and worry about getting it out later

i wouldn't doubt it. i mean in detroit we had a dude playing bewitched on the saxaphone, but in SF, they had colored children beating on bongos and everything. mimes at every ****ing corner
Is the guy actually good with the saxaphone? I think I know what little colored children you are talking about and they aren't even good.... IMO if you are going to expect money for something you at least have to be able to keep rhythm...

Is the guy actually good with the saxaphone? I think I know what little colored children you are talking about and they aren't even good.... IMO if you are going to expect money for something you at least have to be able to keep rhythm...
he's not bad. then you got the ones who just sit on the sidewalk holding signs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.