headunit display goes out

Sachmo12345
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i have a rockford 9110 headunit and sometime the display goes out but it keeps playing now sometime a few flicks to it and it will come back but now sometimes it takes maybe 15-20 flicks and wiggling it around for it to come back any ideas on how to fix this

i have a kenwood 969 which is really nice. however the problem with the masking ones is they have gears. well the teeth on my lip gear broke the motor kept trying to flip it and it burnred itself out. i pulled the face down manually and it worked for a whilr yhen all my leds and buttons went out. they flickrt on and off occasioaly but after like 2 dats the entire thing went dead. what happened was when my motor for flipping finally burned out the head ubit always draws a constant amount of power intrtnal functions and it no longer had anywhere to go but along the ribbon cables which they eventually burnt out. that was me though..if u have have a dimmer or seperate light it could be loose. its a case to case situation u in

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.