headbussaboi scammed me

hopefully we have uncovered enuff to get are stuff back but it is unlikely but the police here did find were he lived and his real name so they are gonna get ahold of mn police

tbone was probably one of his friend making a sn and playing along too see is everything going..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I said before I'm willing to help. I can't just roam the ****ing metro area looking for this piece of **** 24 hours a day. I found the house the pics were taken at and gave out the street name. I also went and took pics of the shithole.

Not quite sure what you clowns that aren't even involved expect me to do

I don't even know who wall was scammed. My last post in this thread I asked anyone who was directly involved to pm me. As I have some more info that could be the most helpful yet. I have yet to recieve a PM from anyone.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I said before I'm willing to help. I can't just roam the ****ing metro area looking for this piece of **** 24 hours a day. I found the house the pics were taken at and gave out the street name. I also went and took pics of the shithole.

Not quite sure what you clowns that aren't even involved expect me to do

I don't even know who wall was scammed. My last post in this thread I asked anyone who was directly involved to pm me. As I have some more info that could be the most helpful yet. I have yet to recieve a PM from anyone.
What would Vic Mackey and the strike team do;)

This thread has turned into a fail it looks like //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
because of the idiot kids in here who would rather post ignorant pictures and unrelated nonsense rather than help someone get there money back.

Oh well, as long as you up'd your post count thats all that matters, right?

because of the idiot kids in here who would rather post ignorant pictures and unrelated nonsense rather than help someone get there money back.
Oh well, as long as you up'd your post count thats all that matters, right?

Amen brother

Come on guyz quit bullshittin ....this pos needs to be stopped....To the guyz who got scammed u should call his po everyday till they do something about it......be creative and find ways to get back at this *******

That sux bro i dealt with him a while back. Wish could help pay em a visit and we could all give em a beat down and get your amps back im 2 far though. Gl with everything bro don't give up man make sure u get your **** back. There is beginning to to many scammers on this fckn forum:(

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

s12mm4000

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
s12mm4000
aurora mo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies