headbussaboi scammed me

whats his name, and where does he live, we have this dude that can run IP's and get credit card numbers and all kinds of ****

dont call the police,cause they cant do anything unless it was a legal binding contract,which i doubt,but letting the police know, will stop any one from visisting mr scammer cause they would know who to look to first if by chance something happened to mr scammer

Shut up. You think someone on here is gonna go break some dudes windows out for some other guy they dont even know on the net? NO they aren't. The cops can stop a thief if you have proof. You need a copy of the shipping stuff you sent to him ( with weight and address with del confimation ) all emails of the deal, tell the police its email's, they probably won't understand Private Message as well as email.

i dont care if i get my amps back the amps her was gonna give me or money i just want what they were worth

oh **** i have a trade with him my amp is out for delivery to him s12mm how much those the box showed it weighted cuz the box he shipped me only weighs 5lb and is suppose to be here tomorrow

He also shipped through the ups store, maybe somebody there stole the amps and put the bottles in?
have you actually talked to him?
it says plastic bottles on the box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

oh **** i have a trade with him my amp is out for delivery to him s12mm how much those the box showed it weighted cuz the box he shipped me only weighs 5lb and is suppose to be here tomorrow
Call the shipping company NOW and ask them to halt delivery just in case

dang man i hope he didnt get you too but mine said 13lbs but he said the ups store were dumbasses and entered the weight wrong

message-board-comedy-insulting-e-1.jpg

Whoever you find to go break his sh!t up. You shoudl tell them to leave bottles of mntn dew and pepsi filled with water on top of his car or something
yeah great idea

i understand how you feel , i tried to buy some stuff on ebay , a solox18 for 300bnib i was nervous and got an empty box sent to me

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAB

a man i checked it again and nothing please pm me a pic of the ups receipt thanks

Your tracking number works now. I went to the UPS store earlier and found out the guy who processed my packages was a dumbass and entered some information incorrectly, like the weight and shipping date. Either way, the stuff is on it's way. Sorry for the delay and confusion. Thanks again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

s12mm4000

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
s12mm4000
aurora mo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies