headbussaboi scammed me

****.. I almost did business with him a few times as well.. Good luck, hope you get your stuff back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

***** balls, 800 dollar loss warrants a trip to the sellers city to punch them in the mouth a few times and take something of value of his for a souvenir

Look @ the box labeled "Plastic Bottles" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Okay sorry. I agree this guy needs to get a brick through his 300's windshield. I would pay to see a video of that!

I mean sh!t, he didn't even leave the pepsi and Mntn Dew in there!

That is why I trust NO ONE over the internet w/ my money or goods.

I vote pay him a visit.

When you find him make sure you get enough of his **** to make up for the trip.

you can file a police report in his city and they'll send a detective to his house. That's what I did when someone tried to scam me on here and it scared the guy poopless. I got my money back needless to say. Just have all PMs and pages about the sale printed out because they'll want you to fax the info of the transaction to them.

BTW Headbussaboi seems like a cool guy, kinda weird that this happened. I hope it all works out. Worse comes to worse, ROADTRIP

So realistically, is there any other options that "pay him a visit" which is not likely something that would be easy to do.

There's been a million scams on here. What sort of resolution can there be? He sends your stuff back to you? Or sends you what he owes you?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

s12mm4000

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
s12mm4000
aurora mo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies