headbussaboi scammed me

Quote:Originally Posted by RAB

a man i checked it again and nothing please pm me a pic of the ups receipt thanks

Your tracking number works now. I went to the UPS store earlier and found out the guy who processed my packages was a dumbass and entered some information incorrectly, like the weight and shipping date. Either way, the stuff is on it's way. Sorry for the delay and confusion. Thanks again.
oh boy...i hope he didn't get you too....the people working at the store don't enter the date...its computerized. The scale is hooked to the computer also at the UPS store that is near me.

Shut up. You think someone on here is gonna go break some dudes windows out for some other guy they dont even know on the net? NO they aren't. The cops can stop a thief if you have proof. You need a copy of the shipping stuff you sent to him ( with weight and address with del confimation ) all emails of the deal, tell the police its email's, they probably won't understand Private Message as well as email.
you obviously dont know me.i know how it feels to get ripped off and yes if i was close,i WOULD help him out.so preach on brother //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

had the exact same thing happen to me a while back.... paypal does nothing, call your cc company and report fraud, the money will be back in your bank acct within days

edit: nvm I see now that it was a trade...sorry to hear bro

you obviously dont know me.i know how it feels to get ripped off and yes if i was close,i WOULD help him out.so preach on brother //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
i would of help him out too if it happened here in cali, i know a lot of crazy gettoo asss fooos that will help me out LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

s12mm4000

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
s12mm4000
aurora mo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies