headbussaboi scammed me

That is why I trust NO ONE over the internet w/ my money or goods.I vote pay him a visit.

When you find him make sure you get enough of his **** to make up for the trip.
Why don't you make the trip since you like seeing punks get what they deserve....

Quit trying to hype up violence

OP, I would get a mod (Randy Savage, MOT, Drama) to try and run an IP check to see if he has created other names. More than likely he is on other forums doing the same thing.

Why don't you make the trip since you like seeing punks get what they deserve....Quit trying to hype up violence

OP, I would get a mod (Randy Savage, MOT, Drama) to try and run an IP check to see if he has created other names. More than likely he is on other forums doing the same thing.

late?

Looks like he took down his blog :sadface:

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:kjA42nWJ1dEJ:headbussaboi-mylittlefamily.blogspot.com/+headbussaboi&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=32&gl=us

my+little+family+(2).JPG

good save RAB

Send him his bottles back and say **** you buddy, you better give s12mm his amps back, or DIRE CONSEQUENCES SHALL FOLLOW!

or somethin

Why don't you make the trip since you like seeing punks get what they deserve....Quit trying to hype up violence

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Why couldn't it be a p.o.s. like yourself that got scammed

good save RAB
Send him his bottles back and say **** you buddy, you better give s12mm his amps back, or DIRE CONSEQUENCES SHALL FOLLOW!

or somethin
That is called harassment and illegal. He could very quickly get you for that long before you could get him for trading water bottles for amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

s12mm4000

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
s12mm4000
aurora mo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies