head unit install, help

Participant count
  • Participant list
k should i get one for just the make model , or will just pontiac one work, **** its been so long since ive had to put a head unit in another car, im used to changing mine so often , i forgot what to do , lol thats sad,

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Pull the head unit out, and at the harness use a test light to check 12v, ground, and Accessory. If all three are good, you have probably...
Youll need a Honda Civic reverse radio wiring harness and 20 toyota radio wiring harness ...match colors of wires and shes ready to go...
Installing a Jensen CAR710W head unit in my sons 2013 Volkswagen Golf. No steering wheel controls. I purchased the XSVI-9003-NAV wiring harness...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...
There are a couple of options. You can use a marine bt unit. They come in the size of a hockey puck and can mount anywhere. This is the marine unit.

About this thread

vosschs

5,000+ posts
Banned
vosschs
just east of STL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date