Hdc4 box build

[quote name='NASTY08IMPALA']Not sure yet i think its 640 to 40 or some shlt ive been several times but like i said trunk will be gutted.
@benben; @bgowdy31;[/QUOTE]

Ya ya you should hear the exploder though. It's 440 to 40 is what you're talking about. 440 goes around Nashville.

Thanks ..yea i thought about it but didnt i can always add one
I found out the hard way twice. 2 12" HDC's, candy apple red port, took 15hrs to paint/sand/polish. Cracked the paint from flex in about 3-4 weeks. 2nd one guy had a 2ch mounted to box on port side, flexed so bad it knocked fets loose in the amp.

Gotta respect them AQ's...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Looking to buy 1 Soundqubed hdc4 15” basket/ frame with gasket.
i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...
I have been attempting to study the true nature of why we tend to tune transmission lines and enclosures in general like we do, the nature of...
Go get some shitty wood or cardboard or something and figure out what the max is, play around with different dimensions to see what the max cubic...
Opted to show my buckeyes some love. Used some padding and also a unique piece of laminate I hade laying around. Needless to say, I’m happy it’s...

About this thread

NASTY08IMPALA

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
NASTY08IMPALA
LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date