HDC3 18 Recone question

Participant count
  • Participant list

ferguson621

Senior VIP Member
I have an hdc3 18 v1 with the v spoke basket....and I ordered a new recone kit through soundqubed and they sent me a recone kit for the v2 hdc3 18 with the 8 spoke basket, the newer style......after three hours of fighting with it I finally realized that the plastic ring around the spider doesnt have as many mounting holes as the v spoke basket.....so my question is can I use the recone for the 8 spoke with the v spoke basket and still be ok?

Yeah your probably right hispls........and yeah I'm going to call them on monday and see what they say....i had to wait 5 days for them to build it, then two days for it to arrive at my door, they're only 5 hours from me......but they sent me a recone for a dd 2510 so I had to wait a couple more days on top of that, and ship that recone back, so it's been a pretty frustrating two weeks lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.