Who Can Charge Motors These Days?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Wasn't there a guy from Wisconsin that had a machine a few years ago? I forgot his name but he was on the forums. He had a 4runner.

Edit- bumpin buick maybe

there has to be some local company who would have this type of machine, magnets aren't just used for subs as everyone is aware so it seems like the hardest way to find someone would be through car audio, but who knows maybe im wrong

Scary. Woofer motors should not de-magnetize. There's decent odds the Chinese factory that made it did the old bait and switch. You'll know if it explodes when trying to charge it properly if they substituted inferior magnetic material.

Also Credence and Eminance both build in house and may have capability, but after the charge to do it + shipping both ways is a TC9 really worth it?

Scary. Woofer motors should not de-magnetize. There's decent odds the Chinese factory that made it did the old bait and switch. You'll know if it explodes when trying to charge it properly if they substituted inferior magnetic material.
Also Credence and Eminance both build in house and may have capability, but after the charge to do it + shipping both ways is a TC9 really worth it?
I hear ya, not very economical. I'm debating. This one is loaded with copper, though. Thick pole sleeve and a big ring under the top plate. I don't think it was properly charged to begin with.
Meh.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.