HDC3 15 Box help

Participant count
  • Participant list

mcbuggin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ok I have also asked this on the USACI board but want all the info possiable so hear it goes I have the choice of a 6-6.5cf net CRX style box or a 10.75cf net wall is there any way to tell which would be louder or just test this is going in a 72 bug 2 15's and they be ran off a IA 40.1 @1ohm probably. this is for sb 3 and just a loud Ground Pounder daily. Please need some help don't really want to test a bunch of boxes but I might need to.

Thanks MC:D

3.5 ft^2 each @ 40hz after displacements will be nice. Mine sits in 4 @ 40hz but I could see it wanting a little smaller box for that extra umph up high.

well I can come up with 6cf net but only have 85.5 sq in. of port with a leangth of 15.5 and would need 96sq in of port so what size aero port would I need to make up the other 10.5 in. ? Also would I still have some bottom end down in the 30hz range?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.