Hdc3 12inch Box needed

Participant count
  • Participant list

greenpat01
10+ year member

Hey, before I receive my HDC3 I would like to start my box ... so I need you, its my first enclosure so.

Vehicle : Civic coupe 1999

Location in the vehicle: truck

Space available (Length x Width x Height): 33x35x19 approx

Subwoofer make and model: aq hdc3

Subwoofer Size: 12

Number of Subwoofers: 1

Type of Port (Kerfed, Slot, Aero, etc.): ???

What type of music do you like?: rap, hip-hop, dubstep ex: put on , late night tip etc

Is your goal SPL or Everyday Music?: everyday but with good spl

Tuning Freq (Hz): about 33-35

Volume :??

Questions:

thanks for the help guys

the sub will be on AQ1200D or a B2 quota thanks

I believe AQ says the 12" requires about 2 cubes, up to 2.75 or so. If it were me, and I own the 18" HDC3, I would go 2.5 cubes at 32htz and wang it.

I throw 1500 or so at mine (guestimate) and this thing has plenty more potential. I would go with a bigger amp honestly, and just turn the gain down if it is too much. These things are power hungry.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.