Hawaii audio banning bill killed

hawaii's such a laid back place for the most part. i think the politicians realized that and didn't want to waste time on something so politically trivial
ive never been, so forgive me, but if its so laid back, why would this thought have even came across? apparently its been a problem, or growing problem recently

hawaii's such a laid back place for the most part. i think the politicians realized that and didn't want to waste time on something so politically trivial
ive never been, so forgive me, but if its so laid back, why would this thought have even came across? apparently its been a problem, or growing problem recently

they probably have more noise coming from motorcycles. i suspect some politician got annoyed from some kid in the neighborhood playing their music a little too loud and figured he was important enough to get legislation to shut him up

ah makes sense, so the people are laid back, but not the politians haha

hope i get 2 post counts every time it double posts like a ***

ya but cops cant pinpoint what car has a system. they cant pull over 10 cars in a row all at the same time to search each vehicle
They can't search a trunk without a warrant, anyway. Not legally, that is.

I think Hawaii should stick to this and also ban lawnmowers. Also ban parties, because people tend to be loud. Sports, same thing. Let's ban yelling and screaming, especially children!

a wall of 6.5's mid-basses would have been pretty cool to see.
Its been done before. Use to be a fairly infamous competitor who used something like 100 6.5's, although his name escapes me right now. Ive also seen a wall of 6x9's many years ago.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.