Hawaii audio banning bill killed

well what i assume is happening now is they just realized how ridiculous that proposal was so now they are banning car alarms or trying to...they are just gonna make a general sound ordinance that covers everything thus making the things they wanted banned illegal but not as specific....if i were a thief id be in heaven in a state with no alarms

What I have to say about that had it passed: Would this render any new vehicle built by the factory with subwoofers illegal? Had this gone through Hawaii would have died when all the auto-makers started suing for intentionally censoring vehicle sales.

What I have to say about that had it passed: Would this render any new vehicle built by the factory with subwoofers illegal? Had this gone through Hawaii would have died when all the auto-makers started suing for intentionally censoring vehicle sales.
if i remember correctly (there has been like 5 different threads) someone said stock OEM factory stereo is fine. no aftermarket upgrades or replacements, or additions.

i knew that stupid bill wouldnt pass. even if it did and all the other states got it too, u know how many of us would have stereos still? 95% of us still would. we see a cop and just turn it down. their stupid. plain and simple.

if i remember correctly (there has been like 5 different threads) someone said stock OEM factory stereo is fine. no aftermarket upgrades or replacements, or additions.
i knew that stupid bill wouldnt pass. even if it did and all the other states got it too, u know how many of us would have stereos still? 95% of us still would. we see a cop and just turn it down. their stupid. plain and simple.
im sure if it did pass and spread it wouldnt just be illegal to have them hooked up in a vehicle it would be illegal to sell buy trade them as well. or do like ny did with salvia and ,ake it illegal to sell as something to be consumed even tho they know youre going to, so with audio youd be buying a sub marked as a refrigerator magnet.

im sure if it did pass and spread it wouldnt just be illegal to have them hooked up in a vehicle it would be illegal to sell buy trade them as well. or do like ny did with salvia and ,ake it illegal to sell as something to be consumed even tho they know youre going to, so with audio youd be buying a sub marked as a refrigerator magnet.
ya, it would be illegal, but then they would come up with some medical reason to let us buy/use them again, like they do with illegal drugs.

but on a serious note, drugs are illegal, but i wouldnt be afraid to say 50% of US or world, uses, sells, buys it

ya, it would be illegal, but then they would come up with some medical reason to let us buy/use them again, like they do with illegal drugs.
but on a serious note, drugs are illegal, but i wouldnt be afraid to say 50% of US or world, uses, sells, buys it
true. but a doobie cant be heard from a mile away lol.

well what i assume is happening now is they just realized how ridiculous that proposal was so now they are banning car alarms or trying to...they are just gonna make a general sound ordinance that covers everything thus making the things they wanted banned illegal but not as specific....if i were a thief id be in heaven in a state with no alarms
I am not a thief but if they bant alarms, I sure would reconsider...

unless it has a wall.. :/

but for real, i would have liked to see people start building some 6.5inch subs that are rated at 100 "rms" and 1000 "max" .. i love me some chubby looking 8's as it is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.