Having issues with my brand new deck

Participant count
  • Participant list
Pioneer AVH-4600BT deck that I just installed subwoofer and amp is working but the speakers aren't. Triple checked the wiring to see that it is setup correctly and all connections are tight. Checked all audio settings and can't figure out why this isn't working. I had a previous single din Alpine deck installed and everything worked well. Please help me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Update I have been playing with the silver flutes and just can not get what I want out of them. I spoke to stereo integrity today and ordered a...
https://www.caraudio.com/threads/all-bnib-focal-fdp-4-600-ds18-exl-p2500-1-sundown-audio-sfb-1000-4d-350x4-4ohms.614462/ :)
Seems kind of stupid to prevent helping others with advice on equipment from Amazon, doubt that Amazon is preventing this either. Pain in the arse!
I would Double check the LC2I settings also and make sure all wiring is secure and not loose as well.
I'm not a big fan of Brand X personally. My car idles at 500rpm and my Autotech didn't turn on until 650. I sent it back and he redid it to turn...

About this thread

vanquishedfaith

vanquishedfaith
Vancouver, BC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
mylows10