Having difficulty in inserting the key into the lock - requires a locksmith

really dude???,a buddy i was in the Marines with brought an R32 back with him and parts are not hard to get,just goes the the dealer and orders them,its that simple. hell i have a 92 paseo,they stopped making those here in the US in 97,and parts are just an order away.when we were in Japan i toured the Toyota plant, Toyota,Nissan and Honda are all in the same giant a$$ building/plant
anyone with an IQ over 50 can get parts for anything,just a matter of time and research.
I had a friend with an R32 skyline and he went to the dealer here and they wouldn't do anything for him for his car.

He ended up selling it and picked up a Galant VR4 due to getting a notice of it being seized for legallity issues, although the car was completely legal when he picked it up.

Maybe a dealer there will help him, but here they wouldn't do anything; but I do live in a small city where Skylines are extremely rare; I've only seen one here in the 15 years I've been here and it was the one my friend owned.

And you're comparing a paseo to a skyline.

Nope just saying he may have trouble with his key problems, and he joined the wrong forums asking for help lol
A nissan forum would be a much better place to go to. He asked if anybody here is familiar with it, and I'm sure very few people here have owned an R34

I'd be jealous if it was an R32 though lol
One was next to me yesterday. But then it vanished quickly, very quickly.

no im not comparing a paseo to a skyline,im saying its just as easy for my buddy to order parts for his skyline as it is for me to order parts for my paseo.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.