?? have two amps need subs please help

Participant count
  • Participant list

rswroughneck
10+ year member

OK here goes i have a couple of ?'s

i hope i don't erritate anyone with how many ?'s i'm asking in one thead i'm new to the form.

1. i have to amps a kicker zr600 and a rockford BD 500 both two ohm stable mono. what speakers would work better with either of these amps and which amp do you think is better

2. I blew two kicker solo barics 12 rounds with the zr600 a couple of days ago they were old speakers so i didn't feel to bad i'm looking at a couple of different subs Kicker comp vr's, JL but don't know wich JL, and a few others but would like to keep the cost down since i'm thinking of running quite a few.

3. how do you think running 3 to 4 comp vr's or any other suggested subs would work with a two ohm or 2.67 ohm load going to the amp most likely the zr600. would it run ok and do you know if 3 or 4 would sound better??? i'm planning on putting them in the back of a extended cab superduty ford and am planning on building a custom sealed encloser.

4. last but not least do you think it would sound ok if i also put the BD 500 in and added two more subs with three off of the zr600 to make a total of 5 subs.

sorry if my spelling or gramar confused anyone please help i want to make up my mind in the next couple of days but just to many options and ????'s

thanks again

Bart

well i have two already and 600w and 500w rms, and i don't want to get anymore amps just wondering how many subs i could run with this setup by the math i have seen i should be able to run three or four subs off the zr600 but was just wondering if this would cuase any problems running that many in parrellel, also if it would sound as good as two

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.